Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i saw a kid today who needed his a** whooped

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 216 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I was at the family dollar a kid walk in his mama and grandma were cchecking out. He started screaming because his mama and grandma didn't buy him anything . His mom said I am going to call your dad he said I don't give a fuck. he then hit is mom in the face screaming kicking the door and cussing. 3 people were in line I front of me. When I walked out he was in the parking lot still doing it refusing to get in the vehicle.

I would have whoop his ass right there in store he was maybe 12..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eastcoastmom24
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:31 PM
Special needs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:32 PM
I,don't know. But I have 2 kids who is sn and they know better than to do that shit in public .

Quoting Eastcoastmom24: Special needs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:37 PM
8 moms liked this
Kids act like that because as soon as a parent raises their hand someone screams CHILD ABUSE CHILD ABUSE and calls 911.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:39 PM
17 moms liked this

Here we go. The first thing poeple blame it on ....drum roll..... special needs. There is no excuse for that behavior. The adults also need a good whooping too for letting the child get this way. 

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:49 PM
3 moms liked this
And the cops say "spanking a misbehaving child in public isn't abuse."

No one is at home to call 911. This child isn't being disciplined at home. His parents obviously swear in front of him and maybe they thought it was cute when he was little. They probably buy him something whenever they go out so he thinks they are supposed to. They let him get away with bad behavior so he behaves badly. I have disciplined my children in public without fear of a CPS visit. My kids are well behaved and would never demand I buy them something or use language like that.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Kids act like that because as soon as a parent raises their hand someone screams CHILD ABUSE CHILD ABUSE and calls 911.
MommyLuvs11
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:59 PM
3 moms liked this
First off, you don't know why that child was acting like that. He could be special needs and not be able to help it.

Second of all, beating a child is never the right way to discipline them. 'Here, let me teach you not to hit by hitting you!'

Does that sound logical to you?
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Just here for the comments lol
Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I would've tore his ass up.
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:05 PM
3 moms liked this

The fun thing about taking a snapshot of a situation and not actually knowing anything is that for all you know, this kid does get his "ass whopped", just not in public.

BmoreRavens
by Raven on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:11 PM
11 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous 2: Kids act like that because as soon as a parent raises their hand someone screams CHILD ABUSE CHILD ABUSE and calls 911.

Maybe children act like that because for the first several years of the child's like their parents controlled the child with yelling and spanking; instead of teaching the childh how to have SELF-control. So, now the child has no idea how to control themselves, and they are too big to spank. Of course, you could hit them in the face and/or beat them all over their body, and then you should have the police called on you for child abuse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)