Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

there is something wrong with my butt!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Tmi alert! My butt hurts like hell and sometimes bleeds. It is also really itchy. I don't think its hemorrhoids though.it May be an std. So my question is, who do I see for this? I go to a nurse midwife for my paps abd such. I would much rather see her than my primary doctor who is male and I don't like that much. It will be really awkward regardless but I don't know who to call. And what the hell do I say to the scheduling person? God, this sucks!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NunyaBizzness
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:40 PM

why do you assume its an STD, have you been having anal with randoms?    you should make an appointment with your gyno.  they can help you figure that out.

MommyKir
by Kay on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:41 PM

If a possible std, you should call your OBGYN.... they can handle more then a midwife who tends to be more practiced just towards pregnancy and birth. Though it does sound like internal hemorrhoids to me... Witch hazel pads may help for now to relieve itch and any burning that might accure. also pure aloe vera gel. Not just for burns lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Sounds like hemorrhoids.
Seracake
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:44 PM

I'm a nurse and it really sounds like hemorrhoids. They can be internal and non visible or even felt unless you have an exam.

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Make an appointment with your midwife, if she can not help you she can likely refer you to someone who can. 

hashtagRC
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:46 PM
Can you even have a booty std? Is this a thing? If I am 26 and am the only one who did not know this, I swear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:48 PM
I think its hemmroids. It could be herpes but that hurts not itches.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:17 PM
Actually df is my only partner ever. However he had genital warts in that area years ago that he got from his cheating ex wife.

Quoting NunyaBizzness:

why do you assume its an STD, have you been having anal with randoms?    you should make an appointment with your gyno.  they can help you figure that out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:19 PM
I think it's genital warts because df had one outbreak of them years ago.

Quoting Seracake:

I'm a nurse and it really sounds like hemorrhoids. They can be internal and non visible or even felt unless you have an exam.

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, what does a nurse know, right? I mean she only went to school for years and knows the symptoms better than anyone on this board. 

Seriously, it's hemmoroids. But waste your money and go to the doctor if you must.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think it's genital warts because df had one outbreak of them years ago.
Quoting Seracake:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)