Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God d@^n cat!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:48 PM
  • 43 Replies
Is worse than a fucking toddler! I came home to their water dish full of magnets from my refrigerator resulting in pieces of paper all over my kitchen.

Eta: Since my phone posted before I was done...

I just finished cleaning up the toys in the living room. I went to the bathroom and came back to find the stacking rings off their stand all over the living room and the Lego head dumped every where. Wtf. Both kids are in bed
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:49 PM

Lol

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:51 PM
My cat likes to go in his litter box and then use his water bowl to clean his feet. Then, because he refuses to drink litter water, he knocks it over and spills it all over the floor.

Pisses me the fuck off.
LibraBalance
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:52 PM
4 moms liked this
I read that as maggots at first and was thinking you have bigger problems than a cat... I need sleep. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:53 PM
We put their food and water dish is one of those trays that you would put by your door for shoes. It has a raised edge and keeps them from moving them and making messes.

Quoting dragonborn: My cat likes to go in his litter box and then use his water bowl to clean his feet. Then, because he refuses to drink litter water, he knocks it over and spills it all over the floor.

Pisses me the fuck off.
LibraBalance
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:53 PM
That's so funny. If you put down 2 bowls will he drink out of one and use the other for his paws? I dunno..i don't have cats lol

Quoting dragonborn: My cat likes to go in his litter box and then use his water bowl to clean his feet. Then, because he refuses to drink litter water, he knocks it over and spills it all over the floor.

Pisses me the fuck off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:54 PM
LOL! No maggots here!

Quoting LibraBalance: I read that as maggots at first and was thinking you have bigger problems than a cat... I need sleep. lol
TLC4theworld
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I am so glad I am not the only one who read that wrong.

Quoting LibraBalance: I read that as maggots at first and was thinking you have bigger problems than a cat... I need sleep. lol
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:56 PM
My one cat does really obnoxious shit too.
Hate2LoveMe
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM
Try waking up to shredded toilet paper! That's fun...
ShaMac
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM
That might work. Unless he just likes watching the water spill. Cats are adorable little assholes.

Quoting LibraBalance: That's so funny. If you put down 2 bowls will he drink out of one and use the other for his paws? I dunno..i don't have cats lol

Pisses me the fuck off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)