Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going to bed heart broken...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Tonight DH and I got into a fight. I yelled, he held, I yelled at my 3 year old daughter something awful. He said some pretty messed up stuff. I have a recently newborn, 2 weeks old on Monday, who won't breast feed so I spend all day pumping..and feeding and caring for my 2 and 3 year old...obviously doesn't leave much time for cleaning and housework whole he's away. But apparently I do nothing, I'm lazy. I don't clean, do dishes, laundry or anything else. He ddoes it all. I accidentally leave diapers on the couch after middle of the night feedings. I'm Just a bitch all the time. I don't parent my kids the right way. Pretty much told me every way I'm not needed or wanted in this house. I feel so broken inside. I hope I wake up feeling better, but for now I feel as if the past 4 years have been a waste of time or space on this earth because for him or my kids, it's like I'll never be good enough.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:27 PM
4 moms liked this
Honey, you have a newborn, a toddler and jackass. I'm so sorry.
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:30 PM
If you don't see your own value, others won't ether
Marihla7
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:30 PM
Your husband is an asshole
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Get up tomorrow morning and leave the house before him. He can spend all day trying to be you, and see how he likes it.
survivorinohio
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:31 PM

This.  ((((Hugs))))

Quoting Danesmommy1: Honey, you have a newborn, a toddler and jackass. I'm so sorry.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:31 PM
Two toddlers!

I'd feel the same damn way.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Honey, you have a newborn, a toddler and jackass. I'm so sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:33 PM
When I had our third my husband got me a cleaning lady. Three can be a lot and a 3 year old 2 year old and newborn are all very demanding ages.
svolkov
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
This exactly. Forget him for now and just be a good mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:34 PM

he is can be an asshole.. but I also think maybe there are things both of you could do to make it better.... start with always putting diapers in garbage... small steps and he will too.. everyone in probably frustrated in your house.... newborns don't sleep... and he has to get up for work, granted it's part of parenting but it doesn't make it less frustrating and being tired makes everyone edgy... good luck!

MomofBoys838
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:34 PM
3 moms liked this

It sounds like you need to spend the afternoon away by yourself for some 'me' time, and let HIM manage the babies.  He will change his tune.

Hang in there.  You are doing important work, raising your sweet littles.  One day it will be easier.  (((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)