Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My horrible confession for this Wednesday

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Today has been hell with my kids. DD has been nothing but a whiny brat since she woke up this morning and DS has just added to it with his smart mouth. It doesn't help that we are moving this weekend so I'm trying to pack and clean house. Anyway on to my confession. I can kind of see how mothers can get very overwhelmed, snap and kill their children. I contemplated seriously beating their butts with a belt a couple times today. I of course would never do that and took the steps I needed to calm down. Now that they are asleep I feel guilty as hell for being so frustrated with them and will give them extra love tomorrow. I just needed to vent and confess that I can kind of understand mothers who snap. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:45 PM

That is not a healthy thought process by any means. 

I get being stressed or overwhelmed but to claim you understand how a mother can kill her children?  You need help. 

RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:45 PM
I completely agree.

Wow...

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I get being stressed or overwhelmed but to claim you understand how a mother can kill her children?  You need help. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamanthaSage
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:46 PM

This is scary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

What is worse is she said she actually thought about beating them with a belt... all because they're having a bad day. As though she doesn't have bad days but I'm assuming no one contemplates beating her. 

Quoting RitaTequila531: I completely agree. Wow...
Quoting Anonymous 2:

RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:52 PM
Exactly!!!
I see padded rooms in her future.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

What is worse is she said she actually thought about beating them with a belt... all because they're having a bad day. As though she doesn't have bad days but I'm assuming no one contemplates beating her. 

Quoting RitaTequila531: I completely agree.

Wow...

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:55 PM
honestly, having the THOUGHTS and then realizing how horrible it is, and how you would never do it, isnt as horrible as 99% of CM is going to make you feel about it.

If you are so overwhelemed you are having those thoughts however, you DO need someone to talk through things with and maybe even some temporary medication to get your head right so that the thoughts do not cross into actions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)