Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you judge when...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

A family is ALWAYS sick... I mean, every week a new serious issue. The most recent in a long list, and in 2 weeks time.  thrush, mastits, and stomach flu. If it's not cold it's flu, hives, allergic reactions, throwing up chocolate (wonder why?), colic (which they denied and did not try to treat, the list goes on...   This is NOT a dirt poor, raised in a barn, family.  Alittle back story they aren't a very active family, don't eat as healthy as they could, their 2 yr old eats what, where, when he wants, he isn't served a plate, just picks off of their or other ppls plates, no good discipline, no sleep schedule or routine... and when their kids are sick it has never once kept them away from coming to other family members homes.  Knowing that their baby has thrush they brought her to families house where we were meeting a 6 mon. old for the first time, and didn't do a very good job of managing toys.  They disagree with immunizations, are sensitve to EVERYTHING, complaing alot, are picky eaters at other ppls homes, aren't helpful or posotive (whiny), and don't go to the doctor for antibiotics when there IS something wrong! I realize there are ppl in this world who are sensitive and have weak immune systmes, but their habits and lifestyle (I believe) contribute.  Their kids are always sticky, grumpy, don't have good manners, and they don't keep them from spreading germs, they simply roam free.  Call me a B*&^%, but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:07 PM
Yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:27 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)