Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathroom S/O.......(not gross though)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Were you way more private about bathroom matters before having kids?  When I met dh, I wouldn't even poo if he was home, now, it's a circus in the bathroom whenever I go.

I can't be the only one

going anon b/c I'm discussing poo

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:30 PM
I still won't fart, or poo when he's home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I miss the days when I had a strictly closed door bathroom policy:(.
BoogsBun
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:33 PM

I haven't pooped in peace, for at least a decade. If it wasn't the kids, it was one of the cats. Now since my kids leave me alone, and my cats leave me alone, my dog likes to visit.

Mommie_2_Boys
by Steph on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:33 PM
We've been married almost 8 years and I wouldn't go in front of him

That changed when I had surgery last month
And kept passing out on the way and while on it lol

So hE had to walk me and help
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I feel very lucky, if I do happen to pass gas (I try not to), he acts like it never happened.  He's very medical, it's just a bodily thing to him and not joke worthy.  Not that your dh makes jokes, just saying......my brother would belittle the crap out of someone for passing gas.  Dh is home a lot, if I didn't poo when he was here, I'd be holding it alot :)

How long have you been together? 

Quoting MilkLover0203: I still won't fart, or poo when he's home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:37 PM

6 yrs here, you're right, if it's not the kids, it's the cats, if it's not the cats, it's the dog. 

Quoting BoogsBun:

I haven't pooped in peace, for at least a decade. If it wasn't the kids, it was one of the cats. Now since my kids leave me alone, and my cats leave me alone, my dog likes to visit.

MilkLover0203
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM
About five years. He wouldn't joke, but I'm uncomfortable with it. I swear, the one time I couldn't hold it, I went to the other side of the house into my sons narjroom, and it was the one time he just happened to come looking for me to ask me something.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I feel very lucky, if I do happen to pass gas (I try not to), he acts like it never happened.  He's very medical, it's just a bodily thing to him and not joke worthy.  Not that your dh makes jokes, just saying......my brother would belittle the crap out of someone for passing gas.  Dh is home a lot, if I didn't poo when he was here, I'd be holding it alot :)

How long have you been together? 

Quoting MilkLover0203: I still won't fart, or poo when he's home.

C-Stewart
by Molded Cupcake on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:39 PM
We have separate bathrooms so, I don't have to worry about going in front of him. It doesn't bother me when he's home either lol, just shut the door.
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:40 PM
I've never had bathroom issues in front of DH. Natural bodily functions happen, no use in hiding it.

We can still have some privacy, but it's not like some big secret event or anything.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:40 PM

With my hubby, nah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)