Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dd's in trouble for the language she used but dang....she's an a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

my dd started dating this 18 year old from a couple cities over, they started as friends after she did a choir thing there and its evolved. i check her social media sometimes and since she seemed aggravated last night i checked to see maybe someone was being a pain in the butt. i was right, and it was her bf's ex's younger sister, she was berating my dd about dating (lets call him J), and my dd told her "why dont you be a big girl and take it up with him instead of being a pussy ass bitch that takes ur anger out on his gf?". im kind of shocked my dd said that honestly but i cant blame her

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
If my dd used language like that on social media, I would have her delete the account.
1- because that follows you around for ever, potential employers can see what you write.
2- I would not want anyone that I know see my dd post anything like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:43 PM
So...you snoop, and then punish her for language that is really none of your business??
AraiasMommy
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Well...I can't say I wouldn't say something similar.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:45 PM
It was a private message

Quoting Anonymous 2: If my dd used language like that on social media, I would have her delete the account.
1- because that follows you around for ever, potential employers can see what you write.
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Why are you reading her private messages?

Quoting Anonymous 1: It was a private message

Quoting Anonymous 2: If my dd used language like that on social media, I would have her delete the account.
MysticRainbow
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this
When it came to social media and monitoring my child's online activities, bad language wasn't even on the top ten list of things I was looking out for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:47 PM
I would expect better from my dd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not snooping when she knows, and allows it hun. Kids die because their parents don't check their social media and are bullied

Quoting Anonymous 3: So...you snoop, and then punish her for language that is really none of your business??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Because that's what parents do, you be a friend I'll be a parent

Quoting Lillibella: Why are you reading her private messages?

Quoting Anonymous 1: It was a private message

csxt99
by Jennifer on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:51 PM

I wouldn't care that she said (wrote) that to some little bitch for being a bitch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)