Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do,when you feel so lost

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
And confused . I want to help my daughter I try. I don't understand her depression because I don't have it. I want help for her. I search for it and I practically beg for it.

She need inpatient. But nobody else see that but me. 3 days she will be home again like always and the cycle will repeat itself . the cutting , self harm, the threat the crying
What do you do when nobody else sees what you see. When all they say is continue threapy and they change her meds again.
I miss my baby girl, the way she used to be. This isn't the life I wanted for her.

Just sharing my thoughts at the moment. Needed to get them out..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:44 PM
I always turn to prayer when I'm lost. I don't understand your situation but if you know what your daughter needs, then push for it. Find a new doctor or therapist. Find someone who's willing to listen. Tell them what your daughter needs and don't stop until they give her that help. Best wishes
AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:44 PM

What is going on in her life that is so horrible for her right now? I've been there.... seen others there, it's a terrible place and I feel for you but I doubt anyone gets there on nothing. It takes alot of shit. Try and actually help her get rid of this shit... No one was ever around for me to do that. No one ever talked to me. I can imagine that if I had loved ones in my life who cared for me and talked with me through some shit it would have been at least 50 percent better.

Sorry you're going through it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:45 PM
Aw. This sounds like something my own mom would have written 10 years ago when I was just like your daughter. I had to find myself. I left conventional schooling, I worked full time, I left the shitty family and friends alone. I haven't cut since! Best of luck. I was diagnosed bipolar. How old is she?
Momma2Warriors
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:48 PM
I have always turned to my pets. Be it my cats, dogs, or even guinea pigs they are always happy to listen, accept tears in their fur, and give me some unconditional love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:49 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Aw. This sounds like something my own mom would have written 10 years ago when I was just like your daughter. I had to find myself. I left conventional schooling, I worked full time, I left the shitty family and friends alone. I haven't cut since! Best of luck. I was diagnosed bipolar. How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:56 AM
I pray.
TediLee
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM
Prayer and maybe the church can help her too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)