Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cali home owners in los angeles county

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:46 AM
  • 51 Replies

how much is your mortgage payment?

we are getting ready to buy a home.  just wondering what house payments are.  we have been told that the payments on a home will be less than what we are paying in rent now.

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Depends on the area.
Mom2Phoenix2011
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It all depends on where you are buying in California, as well as what you put down, what you are buying and the over all amount of the loan and interest rates.
NunyaBizzness
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:50 AM

very true.  but i didnt want to be too invasive in my question or i would get few answers.   im in socal.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Depends on the area.

NunyaBizzness
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:52 AM

fixed it.......kinda.

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011: It all depends on where you are buying in California, as well as what you put down, what you are buying and the over all amount of the loan and interest rates.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:53 AM
My mom lives in Calabasas, so hers is crazy expensive. Whereas my brother lives in Near Apple Valley and it's more than half what my moms is.

Quoting NunyaBizzness:

very true.  but i didnt want to be too invasive in my question or i would get few answers.   im in socal.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Depends on the area.

caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:53 AM
No idea. My parents live in the monterey area and pay 3800 a month rent for a very "normal" 3 bedroom house
Mom2Phoenix2011
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:56 AM
That is still absolutely no help. Los Angeles is massive, even if you are talking about L.A. proper.

Quoting NunyaBizzness:

fixed it.......kinda.

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011: It all depends on where you are buying in California, as well as what you put down, what you are buying and the over all amount of the loan and interest rates.

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:57 AM
For the bay area that is cheap!

Quoting caligirl7613: No idea. My parents live in the monterey area and pay 3800 a month rent for a very "normal" 3 bedroom house
NunyaBizzness
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:58 AM

lol....i do realize that.  but depending on the amount of the loan we get will determine the areas we will be looking in. i just wanted to hear some house payments amounts to get a median.

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011: That is still absolutely no help. Los Angeles is massive, even if you are talking about L.A. proper.
Quoting NunyaBizzness:

fixed it.......kinda.

mommytothree07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:00 AM
Closer to inland or closer to the beach?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)