Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You think this place has drama....

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:49 AM
  • 19 Replies

So Im cleaning out my office/craft room. I been doing most of my homework on my laptop in the dining room so I can interact with family. I have not had a chance to even clean or do anything with this room since we moved in last year in July.... So Im cleaning and there is this MASSIVE drawer full of computer cords/ I cant even tell you how many freaking printer cords I found! USB cords, camera cords, ipod cords fur the love of bobs!!! And then we keep buying more freaking cords when we cannot find our cords!

How many damn cords do we need!?

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eadyT
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:52 AM
Now that's drama! I have to match the stupid things to what device I think it's for, and that's at work. Good lort, I would hate for it to be at home.
.Morbid.Monkey.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:53 AM

That is a lot meow!

thetrollcat
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I have a tip for you and I need to be more punctual about this but...

I got colored electrical tape to help me color code the cords then I mark the cords what they are for and what model. This way if the damn thing is BROKE, gone, thrown out I dont keep their useless fucking cords LOL

Quoting eadyT: Now that's drama! I have to match the stupid things to what device I think it's for, and that's at work. Good lort, I would hate for it to be at home.

eadyT
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:55 AM
Thanks. That's a good idea. Someone at work should have thought of that.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I have a tip for you and I need to be more punctual about this but...

I got colored electrical tape to help me color code the cords then I mark the cords what they are for and what model. This way if the damn thing is BROKE, gone, thrown out I dont keep their useless fucking cords LOL

Quoting eadyT: Now that's drama! I have to match the stupid things to what device I think it's for, and that's at work. Good lort, I would hate for it to be at home.

SamanthaSage
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:57 AM
Who's Bob?
ilikeCatClaws
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:57 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi troll cat. You said you would be sharpening your claws later tonight on another thread. I'm just here to check the status of them. I take it they look like that now? If so, good job!
jjames1990
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:58 AM
We have two file cabinet drawers full of that stuff. We call it the tech graveyard. Everytime we move I say I'm going to toss them but I dont. And it seems every few months we go in them and retrieve a cord for something.
JanetJanMom
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:58 AM
One more?
thetrollcat
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:00 AM

oh damn meow usually Im crabbier when im doing homework GOOD NEWS tomorrow I have to spend the entire FUCKING day doing homework :)

Quoting ilikeCatClaws:

Mobile Photo

Hi troll cat. You said you would be sharpening your claws later tonight on another thread. I'm just here to check the status of them. I take it they look like that now? If so, good job!

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:00 AM

dh has a box full.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)