Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D**k move or screw her?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I stopped to get some food on the way home. It's almost 1am at this point. Most places are closed but a few stay open late. I couldn't find info online quick enough and I couldn't read times on the door, but the menu was lit up so I tried. The guy sounded quite nice so I ordered. In the background I heard this lady cussing and saying stuff like, "omg we're fucking closed!"
So I pulled around and coukd still hear her ranting, and saw her throwing stuff around. The guy very politely handed me my drink and she was already almost done with my food but still bitching.
I handed my drink back, said, "I really appreciate your willingness to wait on me. I haven't eaten all day, but I don't want her making my food. No thank you." Then I went to the burger place that's open 24hrs.
She threw a fit and made that food for nothing. Oh well. She should be nicer.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorbinsMumma
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:24 AM
Wow. They should have told you they were closed then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:25 AM
Exactly. It wouldn't hurt my feelings. The guy was super nice though.

Quoting CorbinsMumma: Wow. They should have told you they were closed then.
TediLee
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:26 AM
I couldn't see going to fast food that late NP matter how hungry I was but I can also see why you didn't want to eat the food.
jjames1990
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:27 AM
I'm torn. I've been on both sides of that situation. But they should have turned their light off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:27 AM
I work nights and I haven't eaten all day. It's like I skipped breakfast and this is my lunch time.

Quoting TediLee: I couldn't see going to fast food that late NP matter how hungry I was but I can also see why you didn't want to eat the food.
CorbinsMumma
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:29 AM
I ordered 5 minutes before at a Chinese place last night. Oops. They were probably talking shit too but I couldn't understand them

Quoting Anonymous 1: Exactly. It wouldn't hurt my feelings. The guy was super nice though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:30 AM
By all means turn the light off, tell me no. That wouldn't bother me. I only stopped because some locations are open til 2am. I really wasn't trymg to be an asshole.

Quoting jjames1990: I'm torn. I've been on both sides of that situation. But they should have turned their light off.
Vindictive421
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:31 AM
I would have done the same thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:31 AM
Yeah it was 5 til. Lol. I worked in fast food when I was a kid. I get it, but if I accepted an order I made it happily and sent them on their way and I closed at least twice a week.

Quoting CorbinsMumma: I ordered 5 minutes before at a Chinese place last night. Oops. They were probably talking shit too but I couldn't understand them

Quoting Anonymous 1: Exactly. It wouldn't hurt my feelings. The guy was super nice though.

EverSoJasmine
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:32 AM

Screw her! If he took your order they were still open, she should have shut her trap for the extra 2 minutes and just made your food. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want someone like that making my food.  I would have got her name and reported her the next day. If she can't do her job properly then she really doesn't need to work there. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)