Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh got pulled over tonight...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
For not wearing a seatbelt. Well cop smelled marijuana in truck and searched. They didn't arrest him, gave him a ticket for seatbelt, and court date for marijuana. Now dh got pulled over in '99 for the same thing, but was arrested, given probation, and had to take random drug tests. Will the same thing happen again when he goes to court?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midema
by Truly Blessed on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:29 AM
Did they find anything?... Cuz they can't do anything for a smell..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:32 AM
Unfortunately they did. He had a small baggy.

Quoting midema: Did they find anything?... Cuz they can't do anything for a smell..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:34 AM
No idea. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:36 AM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous 2: No idea. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:39 AM
You would think he would start wearing his seatbelt.
They could. It is illegal to drive under the influence. He could get a dui. Which is way more severe. He could have his license suspended. And/or have to get special insurance for three years.
He needs to knock it the fuck off.
CookiMakinMomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:41 AM
This exactly!

Quoting Anonymous 3: You would think he would start wearing his seatbelt.
They could. It is illegal to drive under the influence. He could get a dui. Which is way more severe. He could have his license suspended. And/or have to get special insurance for three years.
strungoutmom
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:42 AM

I asked Dh and he said it Might be possible he could get probation again but he was not for sure

or they could just drop it depending on how much was in the baggy when they found it. 

What state do you live in?  Might be able to do some sort of search and see what I can come up with. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:42 AM
I know. I'm kinda angry now, cause we are not financially stable for him to have to pay a probation fee monthly. I hate that this happened all over a seatbelt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:44 AM
I appreciate that. We live in FL.

Quoting strungoutmom:

I asked Dh and he said it Might be possible he could get probation again but he was not for sure

or they could just drop it depending on how much was in the baggy when they found it. 

What state do you live in?  Might be able to do some sort of search and see what I can come up with. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:48 AM
10 moms liked this
Let's be clear. This happened because your husband is smoking weed and driving.

He's lucky no one got hurt.

The seatbelt is just idiotic icing on the cake.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I know. I'm kinda angry now, cause we are not financially stable for him to have to pay a probation fee monthly. I hate that this happened all over a seatbelt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)