Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the one...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

or few  pieces of jewelry you wear everyday or that holds a special meaning to you? 

For me its my engagement ring which I don't wear everyday but absolutely love and the bracelet my mom gave me when I was about 10, she passed when I was 12,I still wear it everyday..my wrist are very tiny,thankfully. So whats your piece? feel free to add a pic.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
StreetsAhead
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:25 AM
My 3 rings.
I have a necklace that I hardly ever change
My watch

I have pieces that mean a lot but I dont wear everyday
thetrollcat
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:31 AM

nothing....

tinybluemoon
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:37 AM

I have my first husbands great-great grandmothers ring. It's diamond and moonstone, and I love it soooo much. 

That and my wedding and engagement ring are the only ones I wear regularly.

drowningmama
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:48 AM
My grandmas opal necklace.

When I was a kid I used to go in her bedroom and play with it because it was like a snow globe. When she died I snuck in and took it. Not for the value but for the memory.

I never wear it. I dont want to break or lose it. I still play with it like its a snow globe.

*** My dad knows I took it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 5:07 AM
I wear my engagement ring wedding band and1st anniversary band, my 3 diamond anniversary band and my cape cod bracelet daily. I have other pieces which mean a lot I don't wear as often. Pearl necklace from my gram, diamond earrings from my dad, pearl earrings from dh
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 5:16 AM
I don't wear jewelry everyday.
polkaspots
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 5:21 AM
I wear ugly earrings in my second lobe piercings because my mother gave them to me recently. I wear plain metal barbells in my eyebrow and navel. That's it. I used to wear a wedding band, but then I stopped. I wore a bracelet for a while, but then I stopped. I go through phases and none of my jewelry is really important. I was wearing little silver hoops that dh bought me unto I lost one.,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Mar. 15, 2015 at 5:27 AM
I have a small, silver pretzel in one of my cartilage earrings. It was a gift from my oldest (my blog title has the word "pretzel" in it). I wear my wedding ring all the time, as well as my nose ring and my medic alert necklace. I really only wear a lot of jewelry when I'm gong out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)