Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For God so loved the world..* A Christian post*

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:50 AM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

John 3:14-21New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.[a]

16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

17 “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Those who believe in him are not condemned; but those who do not believe are condemned already, because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. 20 For all who do evil hate the light and do not come to the light, so that their deeds may not be exposed. 21 But those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.”[b]

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:55 AM
bump
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Bump
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Bump
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Bump
cbk_mom3
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My absolute favorite verse in The Bible. One we should never forget. Thanks for a real day brightener.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yw, our gospel was this today and we taught the kids about nicodemus visiting Jesus and how God loved the world God loves you and God loves me!!

Quoting cbk_mom3: My absolute favorite verse in The Bible. One we should never forget. Thanks for a real day brightener.
Mrs.Sunshinexo
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:57 PM
I love this verse, I haven't heard it in a long time. Thank you
cbk_mom3
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:38 PM
It's just so sad how the enemy has blinded people to the truth of God's love and what the enemy's true intentions are. So heartbreaking. We as Christians need to pray even harder in the world we live in today.

Quoting lovemercygrace: Yw, our gospel was this today and we taught the kids about nicodemus visiting Jesus and how God loved the world God loves you and God loves me!!

Quoting cbk_mom3: My absolute favorite verse in The Bible. One we should never forget. Thanks for a real day brightener.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Quoting Mrs.Sunshinexo: I love this verse, I haven't heard it in a long time. Thank you

Yw.

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting cbk_mom3: It's just so sad how the enemy has blinded people to the truth of God's love and what the enemy's true intentions are. So heartbreaking. We as Christians need to pray even harder in the world we live in today.

Quoting lovemercygrace: Yw, our gospel was this today and we taught the kids about nicodemus visiting Jesus and how God loved the world God loves you and God loves me!!

I agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)