Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg just stop snoring

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
This is just my vent here before i explode! My boyfriend is the loudest snorer known to man i swear.Every single night sounds like a freight train and mac truck are in my damn bedroom I can't sleep for shit. There is nothing in the world like being woke up from a dead sleep to a roar of a snore in your damn ear. I just want to smother him. I have not sleep for days then if i move to the couch or whereever i can still hear him. Then he has the balls to tell me he is so tired when he wakes up and to o take a damn nap during the day. Fuck you and your tired ughhhh i just had to get that out!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:44 AM
He probably has sleep apnea.
MzD3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:45 AM
He may need to go to a sleep disorder place and get checked for sleep apnea
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:45 AM

We have seperate bedrooms

Bennett121
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:46 AM
Sleep apnea.
He needs a sleep study done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:46 AM
I tried bringing that up to him but he swears he is fine. I just wish i could make him realize he needs something because it is really affecting me like no sleep at all i am barely functioning.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He probably has sleep apnea.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:47 AM
I feel you. That's the one thing I don't miss about my husband being gone! Lol!
My daughters teacher and I were talking about snoring husbands the other day. We both have the same routine.
Kick his legs, it will stop it temporary. Or if that doesn't work long enough to fall back asleep, make him roll on his side. If he rolls back over on his back or belly just hold him, lol! He thinks you want to cuddle, you actually are getting sleep!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:47 AM
Video him so he can hear it.
KJ786
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:49 AM
I agree with the others. Have him get checked for sleep apnea. My step dad has that. He used to snore so loud, when I lived at home, you could hear him snoring all throughout the house. My bedroom was on the second floor and on the opposite end of the house as him, and I could still hear him. He finally got checked for sleep apnea, and was diagnosed with it. He now sleeps with a machine at night. He doesn't snore anymore, and he says he sleeps better than he ever did before. He always complained of being tired before, like your husband, and even had a hard time staying awake at work. He doesn't have that problem anymore. I would get your husband checked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkchic229
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: He probably has sleep apnea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:50 AM
That is a great idea i am going to do it right now thank you

Quoting Stephd710: Video him so he can hear it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)