Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So embarrassing... ugh (TMI)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

last night went out with friends, needless to say we all had too much to drink.  I can not remember if i removed my tampon and I cannot find it.

I am off to the walk in clinic.  OMG I am so embarrased.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Oh boy. You can try to retrieve it yourself? Is your SO around? Can he try?
Foolynroo2
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

How big is your vagina that you can lose that shit? stick a finger up there and poke around for gods sake

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Yikes!! Lol, my sister has started having issues with this.

Can you get a bath and try to find it yourself?
Ultrakiwi
by Glockenspiel on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Oh, gosh.. That sounds mortifying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Maybe you shouldn't drink.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Lmao! That's what I told my sister when she said she put two in once and forgets if she put one in!!

Quoting Foolynroo2:

How big is your vagina that you can lose that shit? stick a finger up there and poke around for gods sake

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:18 AM
I would never go to a clinic for something like that. Why waste their time on something you can do yourself. Reach up there and get it out. If it's still in, you'll find it. If not, you already removed it. Problem solved.
Foolynroo2
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Your Vaginal Canal
McFadden’s findings on the vaginal canal haven’t been presented yet, but in the meantime, she thinks it makes sense to follow the guidelines for length from the 2005 study. They found that the average length of a vagina is 9.6 centimeters (about the length of a tube of lip gloss), while the range is between 6.5 and 12.5 centimeters. As for the width, the most recent research is from a 1995 (yes, seriously!) paper in Obstetrics & Gynecologycalled “Vaginal anatomy and sexual function.” Still, even though it isn’t recent, McFadden is comfortable with its assertion that the range for vaginal diameter is 2.1 to 3.5 centimeters. “One thing to note is that only two women with diameters of 2.1 were sexually active, and both had pain with intercourse,” says McFadden. Unless you’re experiencing pain with sex or an inability to use tampons or even get your period, you likely fall into the normal range for both width and length. And of course, your vagina’s width and length adjust during events like intercourse and birth to better accommodate what your body’s dealing with. 

ELIZABETH NATOLI

The bottom line is that unless you’re experiencing some kind of discomfort or interruption of sexual function, it’s likely your goods fall in the regular range. While outside influences can affect whether you think you’re "normal," chances are everything you’ve got looks fine and is in good working condition. The abstract even concludes that while measurements vary from woman to woman, "they do not correlate with body or genital self-image." Still not sure everything checks out down there? Schedule a chat with a doctor. That’s what they’re there for, after all!

I dont see how anyone can Loose something in a pocket the size of a tube of lipgloss.

Quoting twinmommy27: Lmao! That's what I told my sister when she said she put two in once and forgets if she put one in!!
Quoting Foolynroo2:

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:24 AM

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

If you can feel your cervix, it isn't in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)