Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
This whole past week it started getting very warm and all the snow had melted completely. Everybody was so excited because finally it felt like spring was on its way. But nopppppe, I wake. up this morning to see the whole street coveed in white and ALOT of it. I see the snow trucks trying to clean out the streets. I cant even believe this. Its like its never going to end!!! Wtf is this weather.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:13 AM
It'll be 71 tomorrow and 42 here on Tuesday. 😡
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Uughhh i just hate when the weather gets all nice and we get all happy excited and then it gets back to its cold days. Like why? :(

Quoting KairisMama: It'll be 71 tomorrow and 42 here on Tuesday. �
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Michigan?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:18 AM
Nope. Canada... Typical here though. We always get messed up weather. I absolutely hate it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Michigan?
AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Get over it. If you had looked at a forecast any time it wouldn't be a surprise. Same here. All week it's been 30-50 very warm for here and spring is poking it's head out, but we all knew there was a big rain and snow storm happening this weekend, and what do you know... it's here....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:19 AM
I'm in Michigan. Similar issues lately. Hope spring comes soon for you
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:20 AM

heidi749
by Canadian on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Same here.. Sucks for my SO, he will be stuck at work all day, has been there since 1am. But I have known all week this was going to happen, SO checks the weather all the damn time....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:23 AM
You must live very near me! 73, then 46 here.

Quoting KairisMama: It'll be 71 tomorrow and 42 here on Tuesday. 😡
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Get over it? Are you serious? Dont need to be a bitch about my rant post. I looked at the forecast yesterday lke i do everyday and it said it was going to snow today but the melting kind of snow that melts once it touchs the ground. The snow mixed with rain kind. If you know what i mean. They never said a snow storm. The weather forcast isnt always right.

Quoting AnonyMinnie:

Get over it. If you had looked at a forecast any time it wouldn't be a surprise. Same here. All week it's been 30-50 very warm for here and spring is poking it's head out, but we all knew there was a big rain and snow storm happening this weekend, and what do you know... it's here....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)