Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously i would have punched her in the throat

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:12 PM
  • 24 Replies
My sister was telling my she ran to the store the other day to get sundae fixings for my kids (they slept over and did sundaes and movies) this girl we both know kicked my sister in the back! Just kicked her! My sister was in an accident a few years back and still has back issues from it, and this girl knows this. I told her she should have punched her! I swear people have no common sense! Why would you randomly kick someone in the back???
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a lot more to this story .....
mary716
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:15 PM
No there's not, this girl has some sort of issue with my sister for no reason at all. My sister was like wtf did I ever do to her??? We've known her for years and she's the type that if you're in a relationship she tries to make it end due to jealousy, she always has a snide remark for anyone that's thinner than she is....which isn't a hard thing to obtain as she is HUGE. She's just a rude bitch

Quoting BekahBrownEyes: There's a lot more to this story .....
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Like what? Roadhouse kicked her in the back in some store? 

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

So, why didn't she call the police?

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM

I've been punched in the throat. Not fun.

Hurt to swallow for like, a week.

mary716
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM
My sister waved to her and kept walking and she like put her leg up and kicked her. My kids were like so and so kicked aunt danelle in the back last night and all we did was walk past her.

Quoting littlesippycup:

mary716
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Idk she just said why the hell would you do that? When chick wouldn't answer, my sister just shook her head and continued shopping. she had both of my kids so I am assuming she didn't want to cause a scene. I seriously would have punched her.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

So, why didn't she call the police?

mary716
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:19 PM
:-( but youre awesome, why would someone do that to you?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I've been punched in the throat. Not fun.

Hurt to swallow for like, a week.

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Oh my God, WTF? If I didn't beat someones ass, I would have at least called the police on them. That's assault. Damn.

Quoting mary716: My sister waved to her and kept walking and she like put her leg up and kicked her. My kids were like so and so kicked aunt danelle in the back last night and all we did was walk past her.
Quoting littlesippycup:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Your sister should have called the police.  We all learn at an early age to keep our hands to ourselves - apparently this lady needs to re-learn that lesson.  A chat with the police might help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)