Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boob problems...

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:42 PM
  • 14 Replies
So, I have boob problems. Specifically, my band size is 34. My cup size though... I'm currently overflowing on my DD. Where in the world can I find a 34 DDD, or E or F cups? I'd like to not have a quad boob going on. My girls are going wild and need to be tamed! I'm tired of Victoria's Secret bras, they don't fit properly!
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Soma and Wacoal. I wear a 40 DDD . They are awesome bras. My girls are back to being Perky  !!!

TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
The problem I have is the band size. 34 band sizes just don't go up much in cup sizes! I also live in a small little town and have to shop online. I will check those out, thanks!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Soma and Wacoal. I wear a 40 DDD . They are awesome bras. My girls are back to being Perky  !!!

HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:50 PM
You may have to special order your bras. It's expensive, but if you get a few that really fit you'll be glad you spent the money.
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:54 PM
Where can I do that?

Quoting HAHuskey: You may have to special order your bras. It's expensive, but if you get a few that really fit you'll be glad you spent the money.
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:01 PM
A few of my friends said that barenecessities.com is a good one, I've never used it, but I asked around and that seemed to be the popular choice. Lol I'll try it as soon as I save up some money.

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea: Where can I do that?

Quoting HAHuskey: You may have to special order your bras. It's expensive, but if you get a few that really fit you'll be glad you spent the money.
jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM

fredricks might

MommyLehr
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM
I use barenecessities.Com and herroom.Com I'm a 34-36G depending on the bra

Quoting HAHuskey: A few of my friends said that barenecessities.com is a good one, I've never used it, but I asked around and that seemed to be the popular choice. Lol I'll try it as soon as I save up some money.

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea: Where can I do that?

AudreyLID2006
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Amazon has hard to fit sizes.. I'm a k cup and I've found them there. Wacoal and Goddess both make l a ever cup sizes.

Quoting jlbelknap35:

fredricks might

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Have you tried doing a 36dd vs a 34dd? Otherwise Fredricks of Hollywood normally has bigger sizes. I believe Nordstroms goes bigger too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AudreyLID2006
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Amazon has hard to fit sizes.. I'm a k cup and I've found them there. Wacoal and Goddess both make larger cup sizes.

Quoting jlbelknap35:

fredricks might

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)