Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

retro kitty

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:08 PM
  • 8 Replies
Are you the one who had the corrective surgery for over/underbite(?) My neice just had it done for underbite. Wondering what you did to breath easier after surgery. Did a humidifier help?
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:10 PM
You can pm her.
blessedmommy85
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:12 PM
Im not sure if it was her & maybe someone else had the surgery who can answer

Quoting Anonymous 1: You can pm her.
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:12 PM
Overbite, and I actually don't remember having any issues breathing after surgery. I was on oxygen until I left the hospital though. I would imagine a humidifier would somewhat help.
blessedmommy85
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:14 PM
Ok thanks :) shes having a lot of blood clots in her nose. She prob has to go back into surgery cause she thinks a pllate moved.

Quoting Retrokitty: Overbite, and I actually don't remember having any issues breathing after surgery. I was on oxygen until I left the hospital though. I would imagine a humidifier would somewhat help.
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:17 PM
Oh no, I assume underbite surgery may effect more of the top jaw which is closer to the nose. Mine was just lower jaw.

Hopefully the problem gets fixed

Quoting blessedmommy85: Ok thanks :) shes having a lot of blood clots in her nose. She prob has to go back into surgery cause she thinks a pllate moved.

Quoting Retrokitty: Overbite, and I actually don't remember having any issues breathing after surgery. I was on oxygen until I left the hospital though. I would imagine a humidifier would somewhat help.
blessedmommy85
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:21 PM
Thank you, last ? How long was your recovery?

Quoting Retrokitty: Oh no, I assume underbite surgery may effect more of the top jaw which is closer to the nose. Mine was just lower jaw.

Quoting blessedmommy85: Ok thanks :) shes having a lot of blood clots in her nose. She prob has to go back into surgery cause she thinks a pllate moved.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:22 PM
3 weeks to be somewhat normal but about 2 months to be completly normal

Quoting blessedmommy85: Thank you, last ? How long was your recovery?

Quoting Retrokitty: Oh no, I assume underbite surgery may effect more of the top jaw which is closer to the nose. Mine was just lower jaw.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)