Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

easter basket...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

is done.  :)  nothing too expensive, I don't usally go all out.  my 9 year old gave up minecraft and it's been hard for him.  so I found some awesome minecraft toys to stick in there.  Dan TDM and Stampy figures (for those of you that are subjected to their vids)  This is about the most I've spent on easter.  maybe about $60 on candy and stuff?  eeeek!  

how about you ladies, have you started or are you done?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allycally
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:42 PM
I get basket stuff a week before Easter
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:42 PM

My 18yr old will get candy and money
My 16yr old will get a sweatshirt he wants and candy
My 8yr old will get some outside stuff he wants and candy
My 3yr old candy and some other outside summer things.

Donna.June
by Pigpen on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Nope. Haven't started and I have five to do.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM
We have a $100 Target gift card from our sound bar warranty that were using for baskets. We bought a new bar months ago before sending the broken one in. 😁. Well hit Target and get candy, 2 Infinity characters, and some beanie boos for their baskets.
.PinkSunshine.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM

I'm not doing any of that.

chicknabiscuit
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM
My kids don't get stuff like that. The basket they get are used for egg hunt at church after mass. They get plenty candy between that and their grandparents.

They get a new mass outfit and we have a family dinner. That's about it.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM
Easter is too far out. I'll eventually get something together, probably a swimsuit, beach towel, pool/beach toys and a movie.
AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:46 PM

Aw, Easter is literally a second Christmas here sometimes. Ok not that much but close enough. I like to save a "huge" present from Christmastime that isn't usually usable in the winter, and give it to him on Easter. Be it, bikes, big outside stuff, swingset, trampoline, etc.

His gram is getting him a trampoline for Easter this year. My basket right now is done too. Lots of small toys, candies, games, etc. filled to the brim with randomness and then I also got this set of 10 airplane launcher things. He'll love it. 

And lastly I am either getting him a new bike, which he needs sooner or later or the cotton candy maker machine with it.

thetrollcat
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:46 PM

I hate easter I cannot wait until the youngest is too old for this crap. nothign but additional crap to her crap.

jaydensmom1726
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:47 PM

We don't do one for my son because my dh family does it for the gran kinds/great grand kids 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)