Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is the big day

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:45 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
I get to take Ashley home tomorrow. The ambulance will be here at 1pm for transport.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:45 PM

That is awesome, congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondieinva80
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:47 PM
Awesome :) good luck! I remember I was nervous as shit when I brought ds home from nicu. First night was exhausting!
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:48 PM
For the past few days, I have done her care almost on my own for 12 hours. Yesterday her nurse told me to go take a break.
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:53 PM
I am lucky enough to have overnight nursing care for her. Her dad and I had to do an overnight with her before we were approved to take her home.

Quoting blondieinva80: Awesome :) good luck! I remember I was nervous as shit when I brought ds home from nicu. First night was exhausting!
blondieinva80
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Jonathan didn't come he on anything. I was given optionof rooming in night before,but I didn't take it. Glad y'all got help for overnights. Good luck:)

Quoting SerpentsKiss: I am lucky enough to have overnight nursing care for her. Her dad and I had to do an overnight with her before we were approved to take her home.

Quoting blondieinva80: Awesome :) good luck! I remember I was nervous as shit when I brought ds home from nicu. First night was exhausting!
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:58 PM
Ashley goes home with a vent, a feeding pump, and a portable suction machine.

Quoting blondieinva80: Jonathan didn't come he on anything. I was given optionof rooming in night before,but I didn't take it. Glad y'all got help for overnights. Good luck:)

Quoting SerpentsKiss: I am lucky enough to have overnight nursing care for her. Her dad and I had to do an overnight with her before we were approved to take her home.

Jodee24
by Sliceoflife on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM
Awesome momma!!!!! 😉😘
blondieinva80
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:02 PM
What is feeding pump? Is it something similar to g-tube or does it feed her all day ? Also,have you joined any preemie suppprt group(s) on fb? They have came on very helpful for me when needing input about stuff

Quoting SerpentsKiss: Ashley goes home with a vent, a feeding pump, and a portable suction machine.

Quoting blondieinva80: Jonathan didn't come he on anything. I was given optionof rooming in night before,but I didn't take it. Glad y'all got help for overnights. Good luck:)

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Right now she is happily sucking both of her thumbs.
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:05 PM
That's great, I'm glad you get to take her home. You guys will do great.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)