Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do to my hair ?!?! (pix)

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:58 PM
  • 44 Replies

I LOVE being blonde but I hate the dark line of grow out and the maintnance it takes. Its also hard on my hair. I want to stay blonde but I need to do something because im sick of always being at the salon! What are some low maintnance blonde hair styles that would look okay on me? My hair grows 1 inch every 8 weeks.

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM

My natural hair color.... I dont want to go this dark.

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM
My stylist leaves some of my natural dirty blonde and foils in the lighter. So it's less noticeable when it grows out.
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM
You are soooo pretty. I like your hair in the first pic, but I like the "little grown out" look.
theboyfactory
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
You've gotten prettier. I'm not saying you weren't before, but you've lost the kid look and look gorgeous.
o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
I wish I had a good answer for you :/ I just had to go back to brunette in order to grow my hair out because the blonde was murdering my hair and my wallet. I was going every 5 weeks with an inch of grow out.
But here's a bump :)
Meldusa
by Oopsiedaisy on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
You could try an ombre.
theboyfactory
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you just need to blend more shades so it doesn't appear to be such an even break in color.
Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Thats how it all started. With highlights... Over time they decided to just bleach and tone my roots. I like the look but I hate what it does to my hair, and I dont like going in all the time .

Quoting Stephd710: My stylist leaves some of my natural dirty blonde and foils in the lighter. So it's less noticeable when it grows out.

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Pic?

Quoting Meldusa: You could try an ombre.

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM

It makes my hair look greasy! lol! And thanks :) 

Quoting Maks1mommy: You are soooo pretty. I like your hair in the first pic, but I like the "little grown out" look.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)