Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling moms! Help me decide

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Ok. So here's the issue. Our homeschool group does year book. Just the last couple of years they have had it set up with a photographer where we can go into their studio and have school pictures made and which ever one we chose our group will use in the year book. So like last years every kid had the same background.
This year we were not able to make it either one of the 2 days they had it set up at the studio. I have until tomorrow to email pictures. Yes, bad procrastinator. So these are my options.
Use these really cute football pictures we had taken were they are dressed in their uniform. This is what I am leaning to bc they are really cute and kind of show their intrest.
Use pictures we had taken at the park. Which are also cute, but bc it was sent to me thru facebook the image is really small and I don't want to send it and then it look bad bc they have to enlarge it.
Or, quickly take more pictures and send those.
I do really like the football pictures but not sure if those would be just too different.
What would you guys do?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
Bump
Carol.Peletiere
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Sorry, I have no idea. We don't do anything like that here :(.

I'm thinking football pics tho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:07 PM
Thank you. If it was like it was before where we just send in our own pictures, I would do those in a heart beat. But this year knowing that chances are every one will have the same background like last years, I just don't want to too different. Idk. I guess I'm over thinking it.

Quoting Carol.Peletiere: Sorry, I have no idea. We don't do anything like that here :(.

I'm thinking football pics tho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)