Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll admit it...

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM
  • 0 Replies

This Is A Troll Post!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20640036/Im_not_proud_of_this

I made this post to prove a point to my DH.

My BIL's GF's kids are little terrors. They broke a tea cup, that my DH's great grandma had made, while they were at DH's grandmas house and DH'S grandma spanked them for it. The GF got mad and said they were never coming back but my DH and BIL think their grandma did nothing wrong while I think it wasn't right of her to spank the kids at all for an accident. I understand that the cup can't be replaced and yes if some kid actually cracked my Dad's ashes I would be very mad but I would not spank someone else's child for it esspecially if it was an accident. BIL says she lets her own family spank them so he doesn't understand why it should be different for his family. Now the GF is threatening to leave and move to Texas and she is pregant with BIL's kid. I made the post to prove to my DH that many people agree with me that you should never spank a child that isn't yours, thank you all. 

After reading so of the replies to the post I understand where my DH and BIL are coming from they can't go out and just buy a new tea cup just like I wouldn't be able to go out and buy a new memorial. Thank you all for the support and even though if some kid did someday accidently break my dad's memorial I am not sure I would spank them unless it was my own child, that is a different story.

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)