Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My asshole ex is gonna learn REAL quick that I don't give a flying fuck about what he's going through. It's been NOTHING but excuses for the past 3 years, and now that we have an official support order, I keep getting sob stories about how I don't understand financial hardship. Bitch. Please.

He's 49 fucking years old. Retired from the military(pension of $2700/month), and works full time at Costco.

My s/o is busting his ass working full time, while I go to school, and he makes just about that. And we support a household of SIX(without PA other than EIC at tax time). Our bills are paid, we have full cupboards, an ok savings account, and we have fun.

The ex, on the other hand, hasn't paid ANY support in over 3 months. Or his rent(facing eviction), or the car loan(being taken to small claims court over the final $384 on the loan), and has had electric cut off twice in the past 3 months.

Right now, I seriously don't care if he ends up with nothing. I already opened a case with Child Support Enforcement, they'll ensure that I get child support from him...compliments of DFAS.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Ok
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:09 PM

I'm thinking about taking my exh to court for not paying support. As of Friday, he owes me $101,000. His wife texts me that they can barely make their car payment (a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder) and it's unfair that we own a business and are finacially stable and I'm a cunt for wanting support. I laugh at her. It's not my fault she married him. And my kids deserve support from their father. I can't muster up any sympathy for them.

the_dude
by abides on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Damn. costco pays handsomely too...

what the fuck is he doing with all his money?

o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Does he have a drug problem or something?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Men are dicks. Well, some of them. Lol

My s/o willing took on my portion of financially supporting my two big kids so that I could go back to school. He encouraged me to go back to school, and we just make it work with one income. However, their dad should still be supporting them too.

Because I did all the initial paperwork myself, and don't know his hourly wage or the hours he works at Costco, I only included his military pay to get figured for CS. It still worked out to $165/week....I'm sure he'll LOVE finding that out in the morning. Oh well, I guess he should have shown up for court on Thursday.

Quoting MichLW69:

I'm thinking about taking my exh to court for not paying support. As of Friday, he owes me $101,000. His wife texts me that they can barely make their car payment (a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder) and it's unfair that we own a business and are finacially stable and I'm a cunt for wanting support. I laugh at her. It's not my fault she married him. And my kids deserve support from their father. I can't muster up any sympathy for them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:15 PM
I'm seriously wondering.

Though, throughout our marriage his addictions were gambling; and whores at the VERY end(obviously)'

Quoting o.O....: Does he have a drug problem or something?
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:34 PM
My new DH has taken on all financial support as well. He works his ass off so that my kids have everything they want and more.

My exh FLIPPED when his request to stop CS wasn't approved. The judge wouldn't even lower it for him. Thankfully, I have a restraining order in place and he doesn't know where I live.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Men are dicks. Well, some of them. Lol

My s/o willing took on my portion of financially supporting my two big kids so that I could go back to school. He encouraged me to go back to school, and we just make it work with one income. However, their dad should still be supporting them too.

Because I did all the initial paperwork myself, and don't know his hourly wage or the hours he works at Costco, I only included his military pay to get figured for CS. It still worked out to $165/week....I'm sure he'll LOVE finding that out in the morning. Oh well, I guess he should have shown up for court on Thursday.

Quoting MichLW69:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)