Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevermind got my answer :)

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
Why the heck did that poof? I was quoted and of course could see what was said. (It was a while ago...but I'm not just settling down for the night)
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mary716
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:53 PM
What was it about? We had tuna melts for dinner tonight and I'm about to make another one because the baby wants it lol
djamommyoftwo
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:57 PM
I don't know, I was quoted and when I tried to reply it was gone. Weird post to poof..
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:58 PM
She made tuna pasta salad thing for dinner and her DH didn't want to eat it b/c he said it wasn't a full meal.

I said I agreed with her husband, that it probably wasn't much of a serving of meat and I'd have probably preferred a tuna filet with the pasta salad and veggies on the side.

Quoting mary716: What was it about? We had tuna melts for dinner tonight and I'm about to make another one because the baby wants it lol
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:59 PM
Yeah seemed like a very safe kind of topic...unless there were too many agreeing with her husband and she got mad?

Quoting djamommyoftwo: I don't know, I was quoted and when I tried to reply it was gone. Weird post to poof..
mary716
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:01 PM
I agree with her dh lol if I do tuna casserole I make a veggie or a salad with it and serve bread. We did tuna melts, broccoli and sweet potato fries

Quoting smorgan865: She made tuna pasta salad thing for dinner and her DH didn't want to eat it b/c he said it wasn't a full meal.

I said I agreed with her husband, that it probably wasn't much of a serving of meat and I'd have probably preferred a tuna filet with the pasta salad and veggies on the side.

Quoting mary716: What was it about? We had tuna melts for dinner tonight and I'm about to make another one because the baby wants it lol
djamommyoftwo
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:02 PM
Maybe..

Quoting smorgan865: Yeah seemed like a very safe kind of topic...unless there were too many agreeing with her husband and she got mad?

Quoting djamommyoftwo: I don't know, I was quoted and when I tried to reply it was gone. Weird post to poof..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM

I poofed it because it irritates me when people make assumptions instead of asking on this site.  It starts with one person and then snowballs from there.

Quoting smorgan865: She made tuna pasta salad thing for dinner and her DH didn't want to eat it b/c he said it wasn't a full meal. I said I agreed with her husband, that it probably wasn't much of a serving of meat and I'd have probably preferred a tuna filet with the pasta salad and veggies on the side.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:15 PM
sounds like a full meal to me like tuna casserole I don't see much of a difference both have tuna & pasta tell ur hubby if hes still hungry have a bowl of cereal

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I poofed it because it irritates me when people make assumptions instead of asking on this site.  It starts with one person and then snowballs from there.

Quoting smorgan865: She made tuna pasta salad thing for dinner and her DH didn't want to eat it b/c he said it wasn't a full meal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)