Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety need help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Last night I have to take a trip to the er, I was feeling very dizzy, shakey, hot, sweating, nausea the whole works, the er doc told me its GAD....what can I do to help this with out a bunch of pills I'm so tired of feeling bad and uneasy. Thank for any help.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texasladybug84
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:16 PM

I've been diagnosed with the same. Honestly I'm trying to learn to meditate and working out helps too. Just try to reduce your stress, that helps me 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:19 PM
I don't know how to thi, my dh tells me I need to just left stuff go, idk how to do that if I did I wouldn't have this problem! I wish I could be more like my dh nothing bothers him. :/

Quoting Texasladybug84:

I've been diagnosed with the same. Honestly I'm trying to learn to meditate and working out helps too. Just try to reduce your stress, that helps me 

RockMyBliss
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:21 PM
I have GAD and a panic disorder. I'm not a huge pill fan but honestly, it's the only thing that helps. I take Ativan anytime in starting to feel really anxious. I try to avoid my triggers and just remind myself that it's really all ok.
Texasladybug84
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:23 PM

You need an outlet though. If u keep letting things build up it'll just make it worse 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't know how to thi, my dh tells me I need to just left stuff go, idk how to do that if I did I wouldn't have this problem! I wish I could be more like my dh nothing bothers him. :/
Quoting Texasladybug84:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:26 PM
I do let stuff build up. But last nig hr was the worst I wasn't even thing about anything just doing the dishes and bam! I feel like I'm goin fb to pass out, had to call dh at work to come and get me.

Quoting Texasladybug84:

You need an outlet though. If u keep letting things build up it'll just make it worse 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't know how to thi, my dh tells me I need to just left stuff go, idk how to do that if I did I wouldn't have this problem! I wish I could be more like my dh nothing bothers him. :/

Quoting Texasladybug84:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Bump
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:30 PM

I visualize. I imagine positive things and outcomes and do not allow the negative thoughts in. Plus, I get a lot of massages.

Vindictive421
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:32 PM
I started smoking pot. I feel sooooooo much better 😊
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Thank you I will try that.

Quoting Rangermom772:

I visualize. I imagine positive things and outcomes and do not allow the negative thoughts in. Plus, I get a lot of massages.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:33 PM
Lol I told my dh last nightt maybe should try smoking pot lol idk tho I have never tried it...

Quoting Vindictive421: I started smoking pot. I feel sooooooo much better �
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)