Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's try this again.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I'm going to explain this best that I can without errors.

My sister, C is 22/23 something like that. I really don't know her age. C has 4 kids, 3 different fathers to her kids. 3 of them are taken from her. A, is the oldest which is with my aunt. S and T is with her husband. Then her last is P, that's her youngest and she has her. C hasn't seen A, S and T for 20 weeks and it is affecting my nieces and nephew. I don't think she should have P either because sooner or later she'll be in fostor care.

C got the kids taken away when she had T. Where she was living, she didn't have water at all and the hospital gave her 3 days to figure it out. Well, the hospital called on her and they took T straight from the hospital then followed A and S. Do I feel bad for C? I used to but not anymore. If she listened to me when she told me she didn't have water, she probably wouldn't be in this mess. My mom thinks I should let her move in with me and I told her, "no, I don't want all this mess that comes with her. I don't want social workers come every other week or whatever." Well, I called called selfish and I don't care for C. Honestly, yes I'm selfish for protecting my kids from those people.

I helped, gave her advice and my opinions so I did my part. My mom is kind of pissed at me but I don't give a rat's.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)