Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horrible stylist at the salon....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
We moved two years ago, I really hesitate to let anyone I don't know cut my hair so I've been having hair cuts when we visit home by my stylist that I've gone to for years. Well my ends were bad and DD needed a cut also so we went to the salon here on the base where we live. The stylist, and I use that term loosely, butchered my hair and DDs hair too. One side of my hair is an inch longer than the other, and the ends are not even they are all jagged, DDs hair is the same way. I also asked her to put layers in and she never did for either of us. We went back to speak to another stylist but the lady that did our hair was the only one there, I told her about her mistakes and that I wanted it fixed by another stylist. She never said she was sorry, just said oh really, like she was surprised, she booked us under her name and told me it was our secret. I plan on calling the manager monday because I'll be damned if I'm going to take another saturday to only have her make her mistake worse. Not to mention it sounds like this isn't the first time shes messed people's hair up by her reaction and wanting to keep it a secret.

No point to this post, I'm just really irritated that she was so unprofessional.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
djamommyoftwo
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:13 PM
I'm sorry she messed up y'all's hair. I hope someone else can fix it!
About 6 months ago I went to a new salon to get my eyebrows waxed, and the lady waxed one way too much. It still doesn't look exactly right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)