Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG why is my body so old :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I'm only 36 but I totally wet my pants coughing so much :( I had a heart attack when I was 34 :( my body just doesn't like me :(
I exercise almost daily and eat healthy this not supposed to be like this.
Pity party for me I suppose :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momoftwinkies
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:24 PM
:( I just got over pneumonia. Good lord I pissed myself every time I coughed. It sucks!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:26 PM
I am feeling old today too. I have lupus. I took SD shopping for a prom dress yesterday. We walked All Over The Place! Today, I am swollen. My joints hurt. I am in total pity party mode. But on the plus side, we found a dress, so I won't have to worry about that anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
My exmil has lupus :( I remember days like that was her.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am feeling old today too. I have lupus. I took SD shopping for a prom dress yesterday. We walked All Over The Place! Today, I am swollen. My joints hurt. I am in total pity party mode. But on the plus side, we found a dress, so I won't have to worry about that anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:46 PM
I'm really hoping it passes quickly. I had been in remission for a while, but this, along with a few other things has me fearing a flare up. If it lasts much longer, I will have to get back in with my Dr.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My exmil has lupus :( I remember days like that was her.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am feeling old today too. I have lupus. I took SD shopping for a prom dress yesterday. We walked All Over The Place! Today, I am swollen. My joints hurt. I am in total pity party mode. But on the plus side, we found a dress, so I won't have to worry about that anymore.
chrisginct
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:17 PM
I feel your pain! I have severe back issues which cause me pain every day ontop of that. I have calcium build up in my foot which keeps causing stress fractures which hurt and I have to go back to the dr. for that and probably end up having foot surgery.I am only 33 and have to keep up with three children and I work part time as a waitress. Unfortunately I suck up the pain cause I have to work.
taylorsmom1987
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:18 PM
Hopefully you get better
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Your body loves you! It's got its weak parts but it's trying its best to keep you here. Blame the peeing in your pants while coughing on the kids. Lol, that happens to many moms.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:31 PM
I hate this time of year. I get sick, I cough, I pee. I absolutely f'ing hate it. Im now on day 5 of coughing. Uuugghhhhh
chrisginct
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:34 PM
I have had a nagging tickle in the back of my throat im hoping it doesnt turn into a bronchial cough!! Hope yours goes away soon!!

Quoting Anonymous 4: I hate this time of year. I get sick, I cough, I pee. I absolutely f'ing hate it. Im now on day 5 of coughing. Uuugghhhhh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I've been pissing myself since I had my 3 kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)