Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I would have posted this somewhere else but I'm embarrassed and wanted to be anonymous. I wear panty liners daily because I'm having discharge but they are causing me to feel itchy all the time which is super irritating! Anyone have any ideas of what I can do? The thought of not wearing liners grosses me out because I would want to change my panties like 3 times a day if I didn't wear them. Help!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:33 PM

I feel your pain. I never had a problem with the liners themselves though, have you tried or thought of using mama cloth?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:34 PM
I've never heard of it but I'll look into it!

Quoting AnonyMinnie:

I feel your pain. I never had a problem with the liners themselves though, have you tried or thought of using mama cloth?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Have you tried a diva cup?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:37 PM
No I haven't

Quoting Anonymous 2: Have you tried a diva cup?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:39 PM
They are sold online... :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: No I haven't

Quoting Anonymous 2: Have you tried a diva cup?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:43 PM

I have the same issue.  My hormones are all out of whack after I had my last child and I have nonstop discharge, I change my pantiliner every single time I use the restroom.  It's gross and the doctor has told me there's nothing he can do for me, it sucks.  I have sensitive skin issues and the bleach or whatever they use to make pads and pantiliners irritates my skin.  I've been considering making my own cloth pads, but I haven't gone there yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:56 PM
I'm about to order some online because I really can't use disposable anymore because it's making me nonstop itch and I hate the idea of switching out my panties a few times a day, not to mention I would go through my laundry so fast!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I have the same issue.  My hormones are all out of whack after I had my last child and I have nonstop discharge, I change my pantiliner every single time I use the restroom.  It's gross and the doctor has told me there's nothing he can do for me, it sucks.  I have sensitive skin issues and the bleach or whatever they use to make pads and pantiliners irritates my skin.  I've been considering making my own cloth pads, but I haven't gone there yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Lol!  I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure I own at least 50 pairs of panties.  When the rash gets too bad I take a break and just change my panties several times a day. 

I'm going to have to start wearing skirts soon, I constantly have yeast infections on my skin down there because it's always wet and jeans don't let it breathe, so I end up with a yeast rash.  I treat it, but it always comes back.  This is not how I pictured spending my 30s, battling discharge and rashes on my vag : (

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm about to order some online because I really can't use disposable anymore because it's making me nonstop itch and I hate the idea of switching out my panties a few times a day, not to mention I would go through my laundry so fast!
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)