Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really hate that b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
My sds mother. She is a useless piece of trash. She had nothing to do with this girl growing up. Now that sd is an adult she's waltzed back in, moved in with my sd and is completely taking advantage of her. Sd is paying all of the bills, buying the food, and supporting her mother as if shes a child.
He mother had cussed her, called her names, and told her what a disrespectful brat she is. My sds electric and water have doubled and of course moty won't help pay.
It's just kills me because she is a GOOD kid. All she wants is her mother's love and all she gets is a hateful, vile, user. My sd came to see me today and she cried and yelled for half an hour.
I just wish this bitch would crawl back into whatever hole she crawled out of. Vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xMs.Shannax
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:43 PM
Omg this is my future! Ugh!! I can't stand my sd mother either, she is worthless!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Sd needs to kick her out. I know it could be really hard. But maybe if you went with her for support she could do it.
143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:44 PM

That sucks, sorry. 

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM
Sounds like my brother and sisters mom. She passed away last year they didn't even cry.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM
How sad
xMs.Shannax
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM
My sd lives with us because her mom is a waste of human flesh....it's tough for a kid, hell even an adult to turn away their parent though, regardless they will still love them even if they are pathetic and useless.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:46 PM
I've been with dh since she was 1. We got her full time at 5, her "mother" face up rights at 6. Im really sorry if you have to deal with the same type of person. Mother's are supposed to treat their kids like this.

Quoting xMs.Shannax: Omg this is my future! Ugh!! I can't stand my sd mother either, she is worthless!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I told her exactly that. The mom in her head is a fantasy, She doesn't exist. I hope I got through to get today, time will tell I guess.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sd needs to kick her out. I know it could be really hard. But maybe if you went with her for support she could do it.
amygirl411
by Amy on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:49 PM

TBH, the things I could say (AGAINST BM) :[ so sad. best wishes for a better outcome with this situation sooner than later!!

xMs.Shannax
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:50 PM
My sd mother is a freaking psycho...like no joke, she makes up random shit my sd supposedly told her and tries to report us. For example, she called children services and said that we are drug addicts and that we don't feed her daughter....umm for one my sd is in 6th grade and weighs almost 130 pounds so she is FAR from underfed and we took a drug test and guess what??? We passed!! Lol. She is such a douche...my sd told me last week that is scared of her mom and is afraid to speak up in certain things because her mom will scream at her. It sucks because there isn't a whole lot I can do since the judge ordered she visit her mom every other weekend.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've been with dh since she was 1. We got her full time at 5, her "mother" face up rights at 6. Im really sorry if you have to deal with the same type of person. Mother's are supposed to treat their kids like this.

Quoting xMs.Shannax: Omg this is my future! Ugh!! I can't stand my sd mother either, she is worthless!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)