Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you call this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
Here's a senario. A brother and sister go to see their mutual friend who is in the military. The girl is 19 and the brother and friend are 21. They have known each other since 7, and 10 respectively. Three rented a hotel room, which only had two beds. Brother and sister didn't want to share beds and two friends didn't want to share beds. So the sister and friend agreed to share a bed so neither had to sleep on a cot.

The last night there the girl woke up to the friend playing with her boobs with shirt up and bra off. Pushed him off said no and rolled over and went back asleep. Then woke up with his hands down her pants and repeated the same. Next woke up with his pants down and him rubbing against her while trying to pull her pants down. Again said no brushed him off her and went back to sleep, to which it stopped. On the way back home she gets off the plane and gets an apology text from him.

What would you call this?

I ask because this happened to me and I just opened up to a friend of mine about it and she says it's borderline rape. Ever since this I hate been woken up sexually.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:56 PM
I would have kicked him off the bed after the first attempt. Or woken up the brother and made them switch beds.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Why the heck did she give him so many chances? I'd have twisted a nut off if he tried it again after I already said no.
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:58 PM
That is sexual assault.

When did this happen?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:58 PM
I don't think its rape. Though could possibly be considered sexual assault
teri4lance
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:59 PM
Your friend is overdramatic.
taylorsmom1987
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:00 PM
I would call that sexual assault
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:00 PM

It wouldn't be rape because there was no penetration.  Why didn't you kick him out of bed or get out of bed after the first attempt though?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Its sexual assault. You should have left the bed after the first attempt!
faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Sexual assault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:03 PM
Why wouldn't she get off the bed the first time?!? If someone did that to me, I would get up, tell my brother and leave.,I'm sure there is more to the story.. That sounds weird
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)