Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Once Upon a Time fans come hither!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:05 AM
  • 8 Replies

I missed it tonight. It's been an eventful weekend and I forgot all about it. Someone fill me in!

Hi.....my name is Rachael and I am a Once Upon a Time addict.

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cbreland07
by CranioMama on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Regina is a double agent with the other villains, rumple got his knife back, they showed the back story between maleficeint and Regina, rumple turned Pinocchio back into a man so they could torture him for his info about the author. (Nutshell version) lol
Rachael-Dawn
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:16 AM

Quoting Cbreland07: Regina is a double agent with the other villains, rumple got his knife back, they showed the back story between maleficeint and Regina, rumple turned Pinocchio back into a man so they could torture him for his info about the author. (Nutshell version) lol

I was afraid he would get his knife back! Does anyone else know he's back in town yet? 

WoodenMittens
by Zorak on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:18 AM
What?! There's a new episode? I know what I'm watching on hulu tomorrow
Cbreland07
by CranioMama on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:19 AM
Regina knows, now that's she in the group, she's the only one though. Belle suspected, but rumple hand morphed into hook and told her to use the knife to summon the dark one to make sure he wasn't around. Of course, when she summoned him, he was standing right next to her as hook, so she thought she was wrong.

Quoting Rachael-Dawn:

Quoting Cbreland07: Regina is a double agent with the other villains, rumple got his knife back, they showed the back story between maleficeint and Regina, rumple turned Pinocchio back into a man so they could torture him for his info about the author. (Nutshell version) lol

I was afraid he would get his knife back! Does anyone else know he's back in town yet? 

snelson131
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
OH MY GOD!!!! Is it Sunday?!?! I missed Once Upon a Time AND The Walking Dead! What is wrong with me?!?!?!? Thank God for my DVR!
Hottmomma607
by Chocolate Fun on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:21 AM
It's getting good!
Hottmomma607
by Chocolate Fun on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I got my DVR set but still watching it now. I like to watch again during the week. LOL

Quoting snelson131: OH MY GOD!!!! Is it Sunday?!?! I missed Once Upon a Time AND The Walking Dead! What is wrong with me?!?!?!? Thank God for my DVR!
Rachael-Dawn
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:27 AM

Quoting Cbreland07: Regina knows, now that's she in the group, she's the only one though. Belle suspected, but rumple hand morphed into hook and told her to use the knife to summon the dark one to make sure he wasn't around. Of course, when she summoned him, he was standing right next to her as hook, so she thought she was wrong.
Quoting Rachael-Dawn:

wow 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)