Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A group of severely mentally disabled adults came into the restaurant tonight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
They were so well behaved (these guys are like big toddlers) and even tried to clean up after themselves. It was really sweet.

So disabled people can be kind, well mannered and clean but a group of teenagers cant?

Stomped food into the carpet, very loud, throwing food back and forth and getting my attention by shouting Yo women. (Asshats couldn't even say woman)
There was a HUGE mess I needed to clean up. One of the teens attempted to wipe up the soda that they spilled horsing around and another one stopped her and said "there's people for that"

I'm so angry at tonight that I can barely relax before bed
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GhettoKoolAide
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:15 AM
I would've lost my job.

I would've thrown a towel her way and said "yeah, you bitch".
Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:16 AM

Why didn't your boss throw them out?!

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:19 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Your post reminded me of this story, from notalwaysright.com.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:19 AM
Teens and drunks are always the worst. I would take a family with the most unruly children over a table of drunks and teens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:19 AM
We aren't an upscale place. The GM is more worried about selling and they were buying a lot because of all the food they wasted

Quoting Thewife06:

Why didn't your boss throw them out?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:24 AM
I can't stand teenagers. Some of them act like animals when they're around their friends. Loud and obnoxious most of the time. My parents raised my siblings and I to conduct ourselves with respect in public. If my parents caught wind that we behaved like trash, the wouldve whooped our tails. Some of these kids nowadays have little to no respect for their environment, elders, authority, women or themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:30 AM

Thank you for posting. I have an adult special needs son. When we go out we always try to clean up after ourselves  at the table. I notice we are a lot cleaner than some of the patrons. 

I have seen parents with toddlers just make an awful mess and I wonder who cleans up after them at home?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:56 AM
Most toddlers behaved better than those teens. It was very sweet how they were worried about every little dribble and tried to clean even if they made more of a mess. They're regulars

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Thank you for posting. I have an adult special needs son. When we go out we always try to clean up after ourselves  at the table. I notice we are a lot cleaner than some of the patrons. 

I have seen parents with toddlers just make an awful mess and I wonder who cleans up after them at home?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)