Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Concerning?? TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

So today I'm on day 98 of my cycle. Not really that concerning. I have always had very irregular cycles. I can go anywhere from 28-90 days. Last year I had a cycle that was 120 days.

So anyways I always get cramps here and there. This cycle I have been having a lot of light brown spotting which is not really normal for me at. I have had it happen in past. But it was just once. This cycle it's been like once a week. Earlier today when I went to bathroom and wiped, I saw two huge red blood clots. I thought ok I must be starting my period finally. So I put a pad on and went about my day. But that was all I ever got. I am dry now.

I have never had that happen before and am not sure what to think. Anybody know of reason why you might bleed like that that is not period or pregnancy related?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:15 AM
No clue....

I would probably be putting in a call to my OB..
brimar
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:15 AM
You might wake up tomorrow with your period. The brown spotting is old blood. If you are concerned I would call a your doc
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:24 AM

So..how long was your spotting?

It could have just been a light period. I get them from time to time. Not really usual, but as we get older our insidey parts start doing weird shit. Also, it could just be part and parcel to your  irregular cycles. Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't really mean anything.  If you aren't having a lot of cramping and you otherwise feel okay, I'd just chalk it up to a light period. But if you feel like shit, having bad cramps, nauseaus, light headed or pale go to the ER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what I wm thinking. I just don't want to go in and have it be for nothing. But I am actually due for a pap. So I guess at the very least I can get that taken care of.

Quoting KristenFowles: No clue....

I would probably be putting in a call to my OB..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:22 AM

thats what I am hoping lol. I get so sick and tired of these irregular periods and not knowing when my period is coming. at this point I just want to get it done and over with. I am not concerned about the brown blood. I know that is just old blood and no big deal. its was the huge blood clots that concerned me. I have never experienced those between periods. so thats why I am a little confused. I thought for sure it was my period starting and then a few hours later nothing. 

Quoting brimar: You might wake up tomorrow with your period. The brown spotting is old blood. If you are concerned I would call a your doc

fairymom82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:24 AM
Go get checked. Its better to check and be nothing than not check and it actually be a problem
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:45 AM
Fibroids?
lovelove211
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:49 AM
I would get checked out. Have you found a reason why your cycles last so long too?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:27 AM
The spotting was always less than a day each week. It's been going on for quite a few weeks. Then the huge red blood clots just once and that's it. It could just me getting older and that. I guess I will just keep an eye on it. I am due for a pap. So I guess I can just go in for that and bring up issue with doctor and see what they say. Just kinda weird.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So..how long was your spotting?

It could have just been a light period. I get them from time to time. Not really usual, but as we get older our insidey parts start doing weird shit. Also, it could just be part and parcel to your  irregular cycles. Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't really mean anything.  If you aren't having a lot of cramping and you otherwise feel okay, I'd just chalk it up to a light period. But if you feel like shit, having bad cramps, nauseaus, light headed or pale go to the ER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:38 PM

ya I guess I probably shoud just in case. blood clots are always kinda scary. in between cycles like that seems a little off to me. have no idea what that could be. 

Quoting fairymom82: Go get checked. Its better to check and be nothing than not check and it actually be a problem

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)