Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession - long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
At 16 I fell in love. My mom was a junkie my dad was out of the picture. I begged my mom to let me marry and she consented. I moved in with my 18 year old husband and dropped out of high school. He worked at Dairy Queen and was a pizza delivery guy at night.

I worked at Chuck e cheese.

At 17 I got pregnant and had a girl. We named her Beth. At 20 we had twins, a boy and a girl, Joseph and Maryanne. And at 23 we had a boy, Peter.

I hated my life. I hated my job. I hated my husband. I was so unhappy. I loved my kids but it wasn't enough.

At 26, dh was at work and the kids were visiting my MIL. I packed my stuff and headed to the bank. Dh and I had been saving every penny we could, and we had $18,725.43 from years of saving. It was meant to buy a house as we were renting a crappy apartment in a very dangerous neighborhood. I took out all but $50 of it.

I went to the Amtrak station and left Colorado headed to New York.

At 28, I had a good job was married and now I have 3 kids. I have no clue what happened to my old family and I don't care.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lolabearlow
by boxer momma on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:41 AM
God I hope you are a troll....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:42 AM
I just was soooo unhappy

Quoting Lolabearlow: God I hope you are a troll....
lovelove211
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:44 AM
How can you leave behind four kids that you say you loved? And then have three more and be there for them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:44 AM
I'd call troll, but this is pretty much what DH's mom did to him :(
AddictiveSide
by Don't worry-be happy on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Well, this is really fucked up!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:44 AM
I was miserable I was so so miserable

Quoting lovelove211: How can you leave behind four kids that you say you loved? And then have three more and be there for them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:46 AM

OMG, you left your children behind?????????????????????????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:46 AM
I couldn't afford to take them with me and he was a good dad so i am sure it was good for them

Quoting Anonymous 3:

OMG, you left your children behind?????????????????????????

lovelove211
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you ever think about them? Miss them? Does your new family know about your past? How do you know the same thing won't happen with your new family?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I was miserable I was so so miserable

Quoting lovelove211: How can you leave behind four kids that you say you loved? And then have three more and be there for them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tckosdk.2012
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:48 AM
3 moms liked this

You are a sorry excuse for a woman & mother. I hope he get's you for abandonment & child support. You are the equivalent of a dead beat dad. What are your previous children gonna think? Dad is gonna tell them that you left them for a new life & new kids. That's gonna fuck them up big time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)