Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost my baby too early *warning*

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:38 AM
  • 57 Replies
I was pregnant and lost my baby recently. I was 16 weeks pregnant with a seemingly healthy boy who we named Jameson. I went into preterm labor with him on Feb 26th and gave birth to him on Feb 27th. He was so tiny he fit in the Palm of my hand. He was born alive but obviously he was so premature he didn't survive long.

I was so looking forward to him. We had just finished his nursery. I just don't know what to do now. Has anyone else gone on to have a healthy pregnancy after something like this? I'm lost.
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theboyfactory
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm so sorry. :(

I was going to ask what happened the other day, but decided to wait until you were ready.

I'll keep sweet baby Jameson in my thoughts.
HenrySnuffle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:42 AM
I don't have anything to say, other than I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
143myboys9496
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:43 AM

Mine was an incomplete miscarriage. I had to have a D&C. I was depressed for a long time. If I had that baby though, I wouldn't have the 2 great kids I have now. 

Grieve, and give yourself time. Time will make it...better, maybe even easier. I still someitmes wonder about the baby I lost, but I think we have a special angel looking out for us. 

Sorry for your loss. :(

flaquitabss
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry. 😢
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. I lost my first at 10 weeks and had 2 healthy babies later. It's not quite the same though. Praying for you.
Cbreland07
by CranioMama on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry mama! (((Hugs)))
You and your husband are in my prayers.
Char-Bear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:45 AM
I'm so sorry. We lost our son Elijah at 16wks in 2013. We were fortunate enough to go on to have a healthy baby boy last year. I hope you find healing peace and get your rainbow baby. Hugs
JackAttacks
by Angel on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:45 AM
Thank you. Ive been thinking a lot about you and Martin lately.

Quoting theboyfactory: I'm so sorry. :(

I was going to ask what happened the other day, but decided to wait until you were ready.

I'll keep sweet baby Jameson in my thoughts.
Jasuzha
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have not had that experience. I did nearly lose my son when I was pregnant. I am sorry for you and your pain. I know it must really hurt right now. I have heard of women going on to have healthy pregnancies after losing one. I wish you the best. Take time to heal. Then try again.
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:46 AM
I'm so sorry :( I know how you're feeling. I had a very similar situation and I was just a little further along than you.

The miscarriage support group on here is great . You should come join :)

I'll keep you in my prayers. Rip to your little angel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)