Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need some good advice please..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Okay, I have been married to my husband for five years. From the day we met he knew I was not a big talker. I am the kind that just goes with the flow.

He complains every day that I do not talk to him. So I been trying to find things to talk about besides talking about the kids. When I get super excited about something, all I wanna do is talk and talk. Like for examble, yesterday I seen a new fishing pole that I really liked. So, when I got home from the store, I went upstairs to talk to him. About three or four mins later, he looks at me and saids "dont you ever shut up?". I was like WTF? When I try to ask why he doesnt want me to talk and he saids i talk to much.

What?!? First I get told I dont talk enough, but when I want to talk he tells me to shut up becaue I am talking to much? So which is it..does he want me to talk or does he just wants me to shut up? I tried talking to him about this but he just rolls his eyes and walk away from me. I can be talking to my kids and he will just tell me to shut up.

Any advice on how to handle this? I am not good at standing up for myself. I have ptsd and when people get mad at me..i go into safe mode. Meaning I dont talk, I keep my head down and just cry. I can't help it if I cry, and then he will tell me to stop crying like a two year old. Please help..sorry if this a bit long.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)