Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Just had my dose of weird for the day. I am home alone. I was cleaning the kitchen. We have a kitchen/livingroom combo. Well the tv was on Disney jr from before my youngest left for school. I walked out of the kitchen and into my son's room to put some stuff away. I was gone a total of about 2 minutes. I walked into the livingroom and noticed the tv was off. I thought that was strange. I turned it back on and the tv wasn't on Disney jr but on nickelodeon. I thought it was weird but didn't give it a second thought. I grabbed my phone because I thought I heard my phone go off. It wasn't my phone so I set it on the counter next to the stove. I go to the bathroom and come back about 5 minutes later. I go to grab my phone off the counter and it's not there. At this point I think I am going crazy. I swore I left it by the stove. I find it a few minutes later on top of the entertainment center in the livingroom. Crazy!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:38 AM
You're losing it. It's the only possible explanation. Lol
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:39 AM
It's probably goblins!

Or at least that's what I always theorize when I have one of those days...
Jalynmae
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:42 AM

If your kiddos are gone, why would you turn the tv back on if it was cartoons?  This kind of stuff happens to me too, you are just remembering it differently.  Let us know how the rest of the day goes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)