Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all Dance Moms...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Is your hubby a good dance dad?

My husband has probably learned more about make up, hair, and glitter than he ever wanted to know.

We have been married a year and he just jumped in.  He is at every competition, rehearsal, convention, and whatever else.  He can do eyes better than I can. 

It seems a lot of the time he is the only dad there...or one of very few.  My daughters own father has never made it to a competition or recital in her seven years of dance. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
highlandmum
by Spunky on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Yeah, no.  He will not do hair, make-up or anything of the sort.  He will come to the competitions and the recital (if he can).  But my domain is the makeup, hair and alterations.

Dardenella
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:04 PM

My hubby was at every recital and every play and every sprots thing my kids did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Quoting highlandmum:

Yeah, no.  He will not do hair, make-up or anything of the sort.  He will come to the competitions and the recital (if he can).  But my domain is the makeup, hair and alterations.

I suck at alterations...another mom does those.  But after I had surgery on my arm DH did hair and make up.  He has helped with hair many times. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)