Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He told me he's 55 but it turns out he's 67

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Yes we met online and then we met at a fancy restaurant. I was hesitant to date him even when he was supposedly 55 and now this shit comes out. How in the world did he think he could pull that big of an age difference off? I'm only 31 btw. I knew he was older the moment I noticed his eyebrows were gray, the eyebrows don't lie.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:13 PM

like they say age is only a number but me personally I don't think I could date a man who is in his late 60s.

ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I usually don't care about the age but that's just pushing it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

like they say age is only a number but me personally I don't think I could date a man who is in his late 60s.

SleepingBeautee
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:17 PM
That shit is crazy! And a deal breaker for me.
Shit...he could be your grandpa.
You have to think about how many "good" years he has left. And think about if you want to deal with his getting older and dying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:20 PM
I know and he loves his women much younger than him. He's very successful so I'm sure he can afford a nice nursing home.

Quoting SleepingBeautee: That shit is crazy! And a deal breaker for me.
Shit...he could be your grandpa.
You have to think about how many "good" years he has left. And think about if you want to deal with his getting older and dying.
Dardenella
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I have had silver hair since I was 14 years old and my eyebrows weren't lnog after so you statement made me laugh.

I think he is too old for you but of course it is not my call.  Some one else would be perfectly happy with the difference.

FIL is 84 this year and you would think he was 20 years younger.  Maybe he just wanted you to see he wasn;t some doddering old man but a vital human being and have a chance.  IDK,  I don;t believe in lying, so there you go.

Momwifewine
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM
I like older men but that's too old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:23 PM

It's not the age that would bother me, it's the lie.  I can't handle it when people lie to me, I get so hurt.  As soon as he admitted it to me I would have walked out.

FrumpyPigSkin
by Don't Burn The Pig on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I thought hips don't lie? Now eyebrows too?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:24 PM
The date was nice tbh but I couldn't stop looking at those eyebrows. I didn't totally cut him off because I sorta understand why he lied.

Quoting Dardenella:

I have had silver hair since I was 14 years old and my eyebrows weren't lnog after so you statement made me laugh.

I think he is too old for you but of course it is not my call.  Some one else would be perfectly happy with the difference.

FIL is 84 this year and you would think he was 20 years younger.  Maybe he just wanted you to see he wasn;t some doddering old man but a vital human being and have a chance.  IDK,  I don;t believe in lying, so there you go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)