Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why won't she be friend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
a girl I know she's 16 her daughter is three just like mine I'm 19 well this girl her daughter is already wearing makeup and everything she like a little tramp well I want my daughter to have friends but she won't be friends with little Emma she calls her things like whore and skank where is she learning this language and what is wrong with a three year olds wearing makeup?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Gay bar
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:02 PM
Who knows but I would talk to her let her know that they are not nice words.

But make up on a toddler umm no. When my daughter watch's me put make up I act like I put some powder one on her cheeks and she runs off. But I just put a Lil bit on her and can't see it. But if you just look at her you would think I put mascara on her eye lashes.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM

WHAT????????????????????/

EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:14 PM

I'm so confused by your poor writing skills... You DO want this little girl to be your child's friend even though she sounds like a nasty brat and her mother makes her up like an adult? Or you're confused why your daughter wants to be friends with her? Huh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM
I don't mind if they're friends my daughter has no friends but she won't be friends with this little girl because she says she's a skank

Quoting EmilyH87:

I'm so confused by your poor writing skills... You DO want this little girl to be your child's friend even though she sounds like a nasty brat and her mother makes her up like an adult? Or you're confused why your daughter wants to be friends with her? Huh?

SerenitysKiss
by New York Breed on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I seem to be using this pic a lot today lol
Emycf
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM
Wait, your three year old is calling another three year old "skank"? Did I read that right?
EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Well, you did call the girl a tramp in your post so sheprobably leanred that kind of language from you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't mind if they're friends my daughter has no friends but she won't be friends with this little girl because she says she's a skank
Quoting EmilyH87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:20 PM
I've never called her a tramp in front of her

Quoting EmilyH87:

Well, you did call the girl a tramp in your post so sheprobably leanred that kind of language from you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't mind if they're friends my daughter has no friends but she won't be friends with this little girl because she says she's a skank

Quoting EmilyH87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM
yes you did!

Quoting Emycf: Wait, your three year old is calling another three year old "skank"? Did I read that right?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)