Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know its processed... But it's sooo good!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:58 PM
  • 23 Replies
Crab flavored pollock flakes, I bought some today and YUM can't stop eating it. I know it's processed but I buy it once a year... It's soooooo good! I'm eating it with a shrimp salad om nom nom nom. Best. Lunch. Ever

So what did you get for lunch?
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arwyn724
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:59 PM

I roll that stuff up in flour tortillas with jack cheese, them melt in microwave.  Yummmmm.

Redroserum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Wow that sounds amazing.

Quoting Arwyn724:

I roll that stuff up in flour tortillas with jack cheese, them melt in microwave.  Yummmmm.

Arwyn724
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:08 PM

I inventd it for my daughter who refuses to eat anything mexican.  It's the closest thing I can make for her on taco/burrito night.

Quoting Redroserum: Wow that sounds amazing.
Quoting Arwyn724:

Redroserum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Ah that's awesome! I might try it but tonight dh wants to do a sea food type of alfredo sauce witht he pollock. So next time!

Quoting Arwyn724:

I inventd it for my daughter who refuses to eat anything mexican.  It's the closest thing I can make for her on taco/burrito night.

Quoting Redroserum: Wow that sounds amazing.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:12 PM

I have no idea what that is, but I'm not a fan of seafood.

I haven't had lunch, I probably won't for a few hours. Got too much crap going on today, taking a 5 minute break and apparently I'd rather spend that online than eating, lol.

Redroserum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM
That's okay :)

Quoting Zazayam:

I have no idea what that is, but I'm not a fan of seafood.

I haven't had lunch, I probably won't for a few hours. Got too much crap going on today, taking a 5 minute break and apparently I'd rather spend that online than eating, lol.

MicheleJM
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM

I didn't know it was a thing but apparently there is kosher shrimp.  Shellfish isn't a kosher food so I had to look it up.  It's made from pollock or some other fish.  Who would have thunk?

AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Gag, no thanks.

my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:18 PM
What is that
Redroserum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Oh really? I'm not Kosher, I really like pollock for the taste. But I'm down to try the Kosher shrimp if I ever find some. Sounds good

Quoting MicheleJM:

I didn't know it was a thing but apparently there is kosher shrimp.  Shellfish isn't a kosher food so I had to look it up.  It's made from pollock or some other fish.  Who would have thunk?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)