Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel guilty

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
my husband has been in the navy for three years and I'm fed up with it he had an affair overseas and blows his money on booze and not our children. I'm stuck working at chipotle to support our four children. at least I get free burritos. but anyways the other day I made my husband some brownies but I put pot in them because I know he's getting drug tested next week for the navy and I just want him out of the navy I'm so sick of this. I feel a little bit guilty about this
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Don't waste too much time feeling guilt it will only hurt you. The guilt is bc you did something that's not true to who you are...
Is it at least legal in your state?? Then you might be able to explain it away? I don't know how you can remedy this but hopefully it will work out ok. Did you do it for revenge of him cheating & the other bad choices he made? Or to get him kicked out of the navy?
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM

How did he not notice that? Lol, pot brownies are awesome but it's definitely noticeable...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:18 PM
I live in Rhode island it is illegal here I don't care if he's kicked out of the navy he blows all his money on booze anyways maybe I can get welfare if he's kicked out or I divorce his cheating ass

Quoting Anonymous 2: Don't waste too much time feeling guilt it will only hurt you. The guilt is bc you did something that's not true to who you are...
Is it at least legal in your state?? Then you might be able to explain it away? I don't know how you can remedy this but hopefully it will work out ok. Did you do it for revenge of him cheating & the other bad choices he made? Or to get him kicked out of the navy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM
You obviously don't care about your children at all. Try growing a pair and leaving him. Now you are going to be single. And he's not going to have a job. And you won't get child support. Because you are an evil bitch. No wonder he cheated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:22 PM
I'm only an evil bitch because he's a cheating alcoholic

Quoting Anonymous 3: You obviously don't care about your children at all. Try growing a pair and leaving him. Now you are going to be single. And he's not going to have a job. And you won't get child support. Because you are an evil bitch. No wonder he cheated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Why don't you just leave in a civil manner for the sake of the good times you had together & the children you have in common. He is entitled to make his own choices, you don't have to like them you just have to decide what it means to you move on, making a mess on your way out will hurt every one.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I live in Rhode island it is illegal here I don't care if he's kicked out of the navy he blows all his money on booze anyways maybe I can get welfare if he's kicked out or I divorce his cheating ass

Quoting Anonymous 2: Don't waste too much time feeling guilt it will only hurt you. The guilt is bc you did something that's not true to who you are...
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I know for a fact that's not how the military conducts drug testing. Nice try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:21 PM
You mean you weren't given a heads up, either?

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: Lol. I know for a fact that's not how the military conducts drug testing. Nice try.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Whats he gonna do for money? If he's a cheating drunk, do you think getting kicked out of the navy will make it better? He's gonna magically turn into a caring, providing, loving husband?
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:24 PM
No. It's a DOD mandated directive that all drug testing be administered the same day they're notified. Once notified we had to report directly to the force reduction office. There is absolutely no advance notice for drug testing.

Quoting SommelierMom: You mean you weren't given a heads up, either?

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: Lol. I know for a fact that's not how the military conducts drug testing. Nice try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)