Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop changing cell phones!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
A women I know literally changes phones at least 1x a month. 2x if she can find someone to trade one for something. She constantly has a post up on Facebook about her current phone, wanting to trade or sell it. She doesn't seem to care about latest and greatest, right now she has a Note 2. Plus, she's on prepay. I don't know if there's some perk to constantly changing numbers and phones. They're always nearly penniless and trading, selling, bartering etc. On PA of coarse. Neither her or her DH have permanent, steady jobs and aren't disabled. She doesn't work at all, actually. Just yesterday she posted a 4ft pool with 2 small holes, she want 175 for it! Just a couple weeks ago she posted "girls day" and pics of her 2 DDs at the nail salon. Just needed to vent, as it gets on my nerves when she texts multi times wondering why I haven't text back. Because I don't know wth it is!

Eta. If there is some perk to this, please inform me. If there is, I never knew it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM
Bump
MicheleJM
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:18 PM

I'm not sure why it matters unless she continuously changes her phone number too.  If she wants to barter and bargain then let her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:22 PM
I never said stop bartering, trading etc. And yes, it's the number. She changes it with every phone. I've actually needed to reach her to check on and pick up my Ds before and couldn't find her. So that's another big reason it's pissed me off. I don't allow Ds with her anymore because of it.

Quoting MicheleJM:

I'm not sure why it matters unless she continuously changes her phone number too.  If she wants to barter and bargain then let her.

MicheleJM
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:27 PM

Maybe she's engaged in something illegal Idk.  I'd probably just tell her lady I haven't called you or texted you because you're changing your number is driving me mad.  I do know with tracfone and net10 it's easier to get a new number than to convince the idiot company to transfer the number from one phone to another.  It's not like T-Mobile or others where you switch a sim card into your new phone.  It's a big pain in the ass so if she is using either of those prepaids that's why.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I never said stop bartering, trading etc. And yes, it's the number. She changes it with every phone. I've actually needed to reach her to check on and pick up my Ds before and couldn't find her. So that's another big reason it's pissed me off. I don't allow Ds with her anymore because of it.
Quoting MicheleJM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)