Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sister is at it again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Previous post here and link to the first is in that one.

Today is my day off, and I was going to get things done around my house today. My daughter is with a friend of mine, having a play date, and I was going to clean and relax before I went to get her.

Well, right after I cleaned, just as I sat down, there's a knock at my door. I get up and it's my sister, who looks mad about something. I let her in and ask what her problem is. She says that she was coming to see her niece, and then when I told her she wasn't there, she got mad.

She asked why I couldn't let her spend time with her anymore, and I told her because she never talks to anyone anymore, and I was wanting to meet her husband before I let her take my daughter to their place. She said that wasn't happening, that I should trust him already and I should trust her.

I reminded her she's done nothing to earn my trust or respect, and my decision was final. I wanted to meet her husband before she goes over to their place. 

She began screaming at me, calling me a stupid bitch and that she was sick of being treated like she was a horrible person. I just opened the door and told her to leave. She told me to make her. So I just shrugged and said "Okay, either you leave or the cops will be called. I've asked you to leave and if you don't, you're trespassing."

She stomped out and slammed my door so hard, it broke a window. 

Remember, she's tired of being treated like a child...and that's why people still treat her like one.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:42 PM
That's too much drama. I cut my sister off for some childish bs. I refuse to deal with it.
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:44 PM
Holy triple dipped psycho pop batman...she'd be staying the hell away from my kid, period end of discussion!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:46 PM
It's posts like this that make me glad I'm an only child.
Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:46 PM
The bitch would be paying for my window.
boardwino
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:47 PM
What a wacko.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally need to call my sister and thank her for being awesome.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Sounds like she is unbalanced.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Why is it that the aunts or uncles believe when u have a kid they suddenly have rights to that child? Hubby's family is like that with sd . But not like that with our daughter (they can kiss my ass I'm not about to have someone feel like they have a right over my kid)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:00 PM

I hope you filed a police report about her breaking your window. She sounds like a little psychotic gem.

NellieKane
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:02 PM

That would be the end of the relationship for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:49 PM
No, it's an easy fix. I'm not even trying to start a family war. But she's not going to come back here again

Quoting Anonymous 4:

I hope you filed a police report about her breaking your window. She sounds like a little psychotic gem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)