Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its hard to not say anything

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
A girl I know was excited to show me her sons new car seat, but it was a high back booster. Her son is not quite 3 and on the smaller side. I watched her buckle him in and the belt was not at all close to being in the correct position. I wanted to ask if she was sure her son was big enough for the seat, but I didn't want to butt in. But now I keep thinking about it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:08 PM
Text her and voice your concerns.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:08 PM

I would say something, a booster at 2 is not legal in any state

NellieKane
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Some people really do not know car seat regulations and safety issues, or that the seats have height and weight requirements.  It is less about age and more about size.

MilkLover0203
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Well, when junior goes flying through the windshield, you're gonna regret not saying something.
BatmanWondaWomn
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Tell her your concern,if something bad happens you wouldn't forgive yourself for not saying anything
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:19 PM
I would voice your concerns but do it in a way that won't be taken offensively. If you say that you are just looking out for her child's safety and just wanted to help out I think she shouldn't take it in a bad way. I don't mind advice as long as the person doesn't try to talking to me like a child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)